Monday, December 1, 2008

When Genuine Company Spams - SatGuide GPS Navigation

SatGuide is a product based company that sells GPS solutions, including Personal Navigation systems, Navigation kits for Laptops and Cell Phones.
And now I have received lot of spam from them to buy their product and in the email they said I requested the brouchers of their products at some mall which I know I never did and I use different emails for different reason so that tells me from where they got that email address. (I would love to pursue the bastard company that sold my email address to this freaking people).

Now I request all the people around in India or abroad whereever this company is selling its products please don't buy their products as they might have some product but Spamming is bloody not allowed for any reason and even if you still want to buy go and search about their products which will tell you not to buy anything from them. one of the many bad experience can be found at team-bhp.com

Infact I would say go for MapMyIndia Navigator which is much better.
These are some of the links you might want to block at your company level
www.a-mantra.com
www.roadsofindia.com
www.satnavtechnologies.com
http://www.satguide.in
--

I understand the economic conditions are bad, companies are feeling the heat due to drop in sales and demand but this does not mean you can SPAM people. I requested to be removed from their email list 3 times but still nothing happened but now they are adding me to Yahoo Groups so that they can constantly spam me which is very irritating as I don't like their F**king product.


-Abhiz

No comments: