Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bypass "Ads" and clicking "Next" in websites


Websites want to make money and also increase their page views but that does not mean that they can force me to view ads and make me click 5 times for an article, it seems like a torture to me when I have go through a 1 page article but need to click "next" more than 6 times it becomes irritating, This is an Example:
But cheers, I have use this trick and would like to share it with all of you, Everytime a website wants you to click next 5 times just locate the Hyperlink which says "Print". Something like in the next pic.





When you click Print, a new page will open up or just the current page will turn into a excellent onepage article, sip a coffee and read the whole article in one page without ads but beware there are some website who put some ads even in the print page. :P

No comments: