Sunday, August 19, 2007

BOSS CHAMCHA ==== Successfull Employee & Useful Employee

The recent polls for the what kind of employees get success in the organisations.Some thoughts from employees :--

1.When I Take a long time to finish,
I am slow,
When my boss takes a long time,
he is thorough

2.When I don't do it,
I am lazy,
When my boss does not do it,
he is busy,


When I do something without being told,
I am trying to
be smart,
When my boss does the same,
he takes the initiative,

When I please my boss,
I am apple polishing,
When my boss pleases his boss,
he is cooperating,

When I make a mistake,
I' am an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake,
he's only human.

When I am out of the office,
I am wondering around.
When my boss is out of the office,
he's on business.

When I am on a day off sick,
I am always sick.
When my boss is a day off sick,
he must be very ill.

When I apply for leave,
I must be going for an
interview
When my boss applies for leave,
it's because he's
overworked


Some of the personal experiences from the employees

When I do good,
my boss never remembers,
When I do wrong,
he never forgets



If u happen to be working in an Indian set up then u got to be a kadhchi as chamach is inadequate.



When boss is a chamcha, he does like chamchas. I feel a right boss will recognize talent and he can feel what is in other's khopdi. so be confident when putting your point across the table.



A board with following two clauses should be hanged on backside of boss's chair -
Clause No.1- Boss is always right.
Clause No.2- When you feel boss is wrong then refer to clause no.1



In a pvt. organization, one has to be one's boss' 'chamcha'. That's because he/she/they are the deciders of one's fate in the organization and beyond. All talk of bravado is plain bull-shit

A better option would be to either work for a govt. organization or be one's own employer (be an entrepreneur)



being a boss's chamcha is a perfect route to mask one\'s incompetency. YOu will fine boss's chamchas in every organization and in every department. These bunch of Idiots will stoop down to any level to appease their bosses and end up getting better ratings than most of the performers. In the process, organization suffers as the competent people leave the organization.



Yes, its decently called and kown as COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
A subordinate trying to please bosse's wife or children,running behind them with their belongings like a cooly and trying to show off as if it was a high profile job or taking tuitions for bosses kids.

While some would serivce their boses wife or daughters or sons ina bedroom too.



If any one think that the remuneration and perks which he is geting will not get at other place (where he work) then he will involved himself in maska polish. In most companies, Industries and institutions maska polish officers are available in huge scale.

-- Sanjay Malik

I dont think so some one would require chamchagiri just to impress your boss. if you honestly looking to get impressed infront of the boss be honest n trust our self first. things will come later to the line.



SOmeone asked me why few people stick to a organisation -- its because they know 'Chamchagiri' In out culture its bad but in other culture it is accpeted quite well. It has been seen that chamchas rise in the organisation very fast and they are more successful rest all have to apck their bags and move... hardwork helps you securing the job and postion but its the chamchagiri that helps in moving ahead..hard work chamcha = Succesful employee.


What do you think -- is it necessary to be your boss' chamcha in order to forge a successful career? Share your experiences and advice with us right here!

No comments: